Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Missoula, MT. My interests here are in road bikes and in bike-commuting and advocacy thereof. I ride a Specialized Langster fixie (not all hipstered out like most) as my commuter, and a 2001 Klein Quantum Pro (favorite bike ever built) and a 2005 Lemond Chambery for sport. I'll post pics of them some time soon...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Welcome, like the sound of those bikes, especially the langster, i'm looking to buy a fixie soon...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Missoula is still awesome. Its grown up a lot since 80, for better or worse but its still great. Just put in sweet new superhighway bike lanes in downtown with some Recovery-Reinvestment money they got. Lots of good things happening here these days...

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
We got Frisbee golf parks! I don't like the Frisbee golf.
Yep, don't you just love how well others spend our money?!

Only slightly related, but see if you can ID this quote from one of my favorite movies:

"Obviously you're not a golfer."

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"It's down there somewhere, Let me take another look." You can turn the movie off there because there's no way to ever top that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There are a lot worse things I can think of that they spend my money on...the most obvious ones to dislike being bank bailouts and an elective war. But I suppose this isn't a politics forum so I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also we got a lot of the chip seal roads going in too. I suppose it helps to get all the goods when your senator is the chair of the finance committee...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts