Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TxJeeper, Jun 17, 2009.

1. TxJeeper

TxJeeper Guest

Hello my name is Eric and I am a Jeepaholic ooops wrong forum. Actually we got an invite to this forum on our forums so I thought I would check it out. Like most people who like Jeeps I also like mountain biking. Unfortunately I have been out of it for almost 10 years so alot has changed but I am willing to listen to the guru's here and learn as much as I can. I recently ordered a Trek 3700 to start with it should actually be here tomorrow, but as I have always rode Trek's and I know they are very well built I figured I would start back with that and then progress from there. My wife and I are very into Jeepin and doing stuff outdoors. She is from California and I am from Texas so we both come from states that have alot to offer for the outdoorsy person. Well that is all for now but I will be posting again soon.

2. Doc

Doc Guest

Welcome to the board! Really glad to have you around eric and I look forward to seeing you around.

3. TxJeeper

TxJeeper Guest

So are any of the members located in Texas

4. mike_g

mike_g Guest

Hey man, welcome!
    I'm not from Texas....Nebraska.....pretty far off! However, I was reading around some of the other introduction threads and there seems to be quite a few members who reside in Texas. Lucky for you, you live in a state that has a lot to offer the outdoors man. Nebraska, not so much....harsh winters but that don't stop me from getting out there and riding!

5. TxJeeper

TxJeeper Guest

thats cool trust me in the middle of summer (not yet) I will be wishing for the cold. Right now it is 98 with 100% humidity and with the heat index it is 108. But yes Texas is the sportmens (and womens) paradise.

6. Kelo

Kelo Guest

Ahh the humidity is one thing that bothers the hell out of me about Texas. I used to live towards West Texas. Welcome though man!