Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Eric and I am a Jeepaholic ooops wrong forum. Actually we got an invite to this forum on our forums so I thought I would check it out. Like most people who like Jeeps I also like mountain biking. Unfortunately I have been out of it for almost 10 years so alot has changed but I am willing to listen to the guru's here and learn as much as I can. I recently ordered a Trek 3700 to start with it should actually be here tomorrow, but as I have always rode Trek's and I know they are very well built I figured I would start back with that and then progress from there. My wife and I are very into Jeepin and doing stuff outdoors. She is from California and I am from Texas so we both come from states that have alot to offer for the outdoorsy person. Well that is all for now but I will be posting again soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey man, welcome!
I'm not from Texas....Nebraska.....pretty far off! However, I was reading around some of the other introduction threads and there seems to be quite a few members who reside in Texas. Lucky for you, you live in a state that has a lot to offer the outdoors man. Nebraska, not so much....harsh winters but that don't stop me from getting out there and riding!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats cool trust me in the middle of summer (not yet) I will be wishing for the cold. Right now it is 98 with 100% humidity and with the heat index it is 108. But yes Texas is the sportmens (and womens) paradise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ahh the humidity is one thing that bothers the hell out of me about Texas. I used to live towards West Texas. Welcome though man!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts