Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in NYC and am an active advocate for cycling as transportation.

I ride a stripped down gary fisher katai from about '99. No gears, no paint. I look like a delivery guy and can usually rest easy that no one will screw with it.

A bit of a plug - I'm creating a marketplace for renting bikes called You Bike Me.

It's close to being finished, but I need some help. I'm woefully short on bike inventory - and I really have not had any feedback on the concept.

If anyone here had a bike to rent, or some thoughts on it, I would be greatfully appreciative.

It lives here in its beta phase: You Bike Me

Thanks in advance,
Billy

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Billy, about all I can do is welcome you to the forum and wish you good luck on your concept. I does sound like something that could be fun.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Hi from the Swamps of South Jersey.
I have bin to NY,C and thaught about how I would like to ride the park or path but bringing my bike is a major job. I could go on the bus and rent a bike how nice it would be. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All,

Thanks for the welcomes all.

@wild, I hope you can use ybm to come explore the city by bike some day. i wouldnt mind exploring more of NJ that way :)

Pass it along to anyone you know that might be interested in either listing their bike, or renting one.

Billy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts