Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just joined this awesome site , full of tips ,advice ,do's and don't for a noob like me it's great , by far the best site i found on the net ,from europe but living in seoul now , close to a great cycle path that goes east to west along the whole city , thank of all the advice

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha i just started commuting as well it's head up all the time looking out for them taxi drivers , and cheers for the welcome

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
ha ha i just started commuting as well it's head up all the time looking out for them taxi drivers , and cheers for the welcome
Heavy traffic (pali pali!), taxis and all of the motorcycles, alternating between the road and the sidewalk, etc. Ride safely!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you must have spent a bit of time in korea by the sound's of it , my monday and friday commute is about 36 km and 30 km of that is on bicycle paths , a great system over here for cycling , almost the same amount of time to drive a car around , should have got into cycling long ago

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice to be here thanks for the welcomes , about the commuting the weather is going to go down to about -10 c. in a month or so , that should be fun to see how long i can stick it out , will put the mountain tires back on soon i think , have done 1000 km on a set of marathons and the center line is still on both tires , amazing

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts
Welcome hanriverkorea! Never been there but my wife spent a grand year at Osan. Not sure I would care to cycle on the streets there from here stories and pictures she brought back. Stay safe and have fun :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's good so for , im kinda staying on the footpath a lot to be on the safe side ,hope your missus had an enjoyable time over here ,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi I'm from england uk, my daily commute takes me along a mixture of roads and cycle paths, the cycle paths run along side the river Mersey, unfortunately the wind goes with the tide and can some days slow you down so much you'd be better of walking, then again some days the wind is right behind you, this is when you can get some speed.... The summer is fantastic for bike riding and the winter, just as good but a hell of a lot colder, darker and harder. I work in liverpool so my commute to work finishes with a small trip on the mersey ferry and a free coffee. Not all bad hey!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
welcome mike and clk
just joined this site myself and have found lots of great tips ,
clk i'm from Cork , my father is an Anfield nutter and the sisters husband as well
welcome guys and have fun

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
best that i'v ever had ,smooth, quite and faster than the mtb that i sold , coming up on 1000km now .changes were the saddle ,pedals and riser for the stem , cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts