Hi from Alexandra and Amy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by girlsridenohands, Sep 6, 2010.

1. girlsridenohands

girlsridenohands Riding no hands is fun

Hi there,

let's introduce ourselves:

Alexandra is the founder of our site and I (Amy) am the new webmaster of our website.

Hope you'll like it... Please feel free to take a look at it!

We are not racers, just girls who love riding our bikes in the country, no handed and we feel free that way...

Have a nice day...

girls ride no hands Home Page

2. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

Hi from the Swamp. Neat site I have bin trying to ride no handed since I got back on a bike about 2 years ago, I just can't seam to get it. when I was young I rode no hands all the time. But at 65 I guess I am not going to.
    Have FUN

3. girlsridenohands

Hi wild,

Thank you for your reply. Of course we dunno if the age does matter... But there is a thing that we are sure that matters: the bike.

Some bikes are just not "no hands" friendly. In our experience, most bikes can be ridden "no hands", but some are much easier to ride in that way than others.

And some bikes, rather rare though, just can not be ridden no hands at all... So perhaps it's the bike fault... Who knows?

4. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

5. girlsridenohands

Thanks! :)

So to reply to your question Alexandra Only rode (and still ride) in the UK. She loves her area so much lol... As for me I know France very much cos I came there since I was a few years old with my parents at this time... Of course :D

My parents bought a house in the middle of France so I'm now used to travel a lot between France and England alone or with them... depends.

I rode a lot in England and France since I was a little girl...

Other than that no other countries. ;)