Hi from Alexandra and Amy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by girlsridenohands, Sep 6, 2010.

1. girlsridenohands

girlsridenohands Riding no hands is fun

Hi everyone,

I (Amy) and Alexandra are now the new 'brain' of the Girlridenohands Website:

girls ride no hands Home Page

Indeed Alexandra is the creator and the designer of the site, and I'm the new webmaster... As Zamack (on Youtube) will soon stop being involved in the site.

I travel a lot, so I'm in currently the middle of France preparing a new trip to the French Riviera, and Alexandra is in the UK. Happy with her boyfirend.

So, as you can see, things go well for both of us... But we just find that our website is not well known; so I'm here to try to promote it: Any help is of course welcome...

We're awaiting for people's replies, we are not racers... so please be kind ;)

Thank you

Amy and Alexandra

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Congrats! I've never heard of your site, what's the focus?

3. girlsridenohands

For your question, just one word could be the main reply:

FUN

But also only a few photos and videos of girls riding no hands have been published here and there. We aim to rectify this "omission".

But read also our signature it tells more and btw Almost all!

4. froze

froze Banned

Well, if your riding with no hands why do you need handlebars?

5. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Very good question Froze!

Maybe for the shifter, "girl's" never use the brakes!

6. froze

froze Banned

Ahh, but if you had down tube shifters you could shift with your foot.

7. girlsridenohands

Froze and Burr, Thank you for your jokes they are very funny... rofl.

Of course we DO use the handlebars when it's necessary. But why didn't guess that by yourselves?

So just an advice: If you can, enhance your intelligence... It's very useful you know!

Oh a last thing: If any machism was intended, please don't waste your time to post this jokes as "laddish" (so ridiculous) as you are yourselves in such a case!

It will be a pleasure not to read you again (except for apologies of course haha)...

so long guys!

8. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Take care Amy, have a great day.

Be careful, keep the side with the wheels down. Please don't get your Bobby Socks in the chain-ring the grease is hard for your mother to wash out.

Have a happy.
    Your friend,

9. froze

froze Banned

My intelligence is very enhanced, so much so that when I use to attend school all of my teachers would tell me that I was a special boy.

And always remember, only Bikers understand why dogs love to stick their heads out car windows.

Now I need to get back to my coffee, and my coffee is indistinguishable from 50 weight dirty motor oil...yum yum!

10. girlsridenohands

Congratulations guys (Froze and Burr again of course).

At least you are able to enhance your wording... is that intelligence? I let you judge...

Now I'm going to another place in a few days... so I'll be here only a little few times so enjoy it...

11. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Thanks for the warning!

We'll miss you!

Have a happy (anything you want)