Hi from BakersLand (field)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pnz, Dec 9, 2009.

1. pnz

pnz New Member

Just hooked with two spoke.
    I have a Motorized bike, I made from a 2 buck yard sale with a Bike Berry engine. Great little China Girl, she takes me where I want.

2. craisin

craisin New Member

Hi Im a kiwi from New Zealand I am building a motored bike with chinese power Im in no hurry to finish it but it will be soon.
    Im new myself:thumbsup:

3. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Welcome pnz. Any clue what your top speed is with it?

4. pnz

pnz New Member

20 avg

Thanks so much for the welcome, Dean.

I cruise at a steady 20 mph and tops about 28 mph, Then with a tail wind a good 32 mph. That is on flat no hills, slopes or inclines. Speed, I do not worry about, it is getting me there and back. And blowing away the service station attendance when all I get is 1 litre of petrol about 35 miles per tank 0r .024 cents per mile. After taking my 8 mile a day walk I sure do not want to pedal a bike. My first idea with the engine was last summer I would bike about 35 miles and had some really steep hills to clime so I seen an ad for pedal assist engines I thought that would help out on the hills. After installing the engine and riding around town it felt so good, the wind blowing in my face and speeding by those vicious dogs. Zoom Zoom Funnnnnnnnnnn.

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.