Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came over from the Jeep Forum (2010 Wrangler Unlimited - it is a pleasant surprise finding this site as an offshoot of sorts...)

Started riding last year when friends induced my participation in their weekly training rides, I needed a ride so I bought one of their bikes (Giant OCR1) and made a few updates/replacements to get it in shape.

I like the forum and will start monitoring and posting. I am planning on riding the Pan Mass Challenge later this summer (newbie) and need all the training help I can get.

Riding tomorrow morning in S. NH if the rain stops - I recently put on new tires (Michelin Pro-3's, 2 new FSA chain-rings, replaced the cassette, chain and cables, so I need to break 'er in...

Cheers!

-kjo

·
173 Posts
Welcome aboard! Bunch of good folks here & will help you the best they can.
Used to haul loads of produce into Chelsa market. One of few markets that I enjoyed
hauling to!!

·
Two skinny J's
21,181 Posts
Welcome BostonKev! I had a Jeep for a while and got into rock crawling...swapping axles 6 to a v-8 fuel injected..never ending worse than owning a boat. I'd build a Jeep for the beach if I ever did it again :) Used to hang out at Pirate.

Anways W-E-L-C-O-M-E to Twospoke!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts