Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
Hello and welcome. Sounds like a grand adventure! Do you have a route planed for your ride across America yet? What kind of bikes are you doing the ride on? Will it be a camping kind of ride? How long do you plan to take to do the ride? Are you start starting in Idaho and if not were is the start and where do plan to end the ride? Keep us updated. I did look at your Blog and FB page, no twitter :D ?

Sorry for all the questions but I was just wondering? Have a GREAT day!

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Hi from the Swamp, sounds like an adventure for sure. Have fun and let us here know how the ride is comeing along.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Welcome Dan!

Wow, sounds like a fun adventure. +1 on all the questions Rola asked above. I suspect many here on TwoSpoke would love the opportunity to take such an adventure so we want to know all the details.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome and recommendations!
We will be getting our bikes in the next few weeks...any suggestions? My son is 12 (turns 13 next month).
Being that my neither my son nor I have ever embarked on a journey of this size we are going to likely use a tour group so we can concentrate on enjoying the ride. Will be confirming tour group next week. Any thoughts?

Twitter added, +1 added...please follow us :)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Welcome indeed! So what's this about your beard?

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
How much riding ya'll done ? I'm confused on the Twitter :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts