Hi from Indianapolis, IN

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by supercal29, May 6, 2010.

1. supercal29

supercal29 New Member

Fairly new here but finally posting. I having been into bicycling since I was 15 and working on my bicycling merit badge in Boy Scouts - so that's almost 39 years of riding. My road bike is a 99 Bianchi Alloro - all Ultegra - that my father gave to me last year when he bought a new Bianchi 928. I ride a 2003Gary Fisher Supercal (go 29ers!!) and then have modified an older Bianchi Boardwalk into a commuter bike - adding Nitto Dream bars, Ultegra bar-end 8 speed shifters, triple crankset, front/rear derailleurs, and 105 hubs laced to Mavic 719 rims. For the last 23 years in a row my father and I have ridden DALMAC (Lansing to Mackinaw) and many years my older sons join us on the ride.
    Steve

2. photosbymark

photosbymark New Member

Welcome Wife is a Michigan State grad and spent some time in Lansing over the years. You want to improve your time trial speed, sing Hail to the Victors while riding there.

3. supercal29

supercal29 New Member

You are a lucky man to be married to a Spartan gal!! I too am an MSU alum in the class of 82 with a BS in Geology. Must be why I am now a programmer for HP (formerly EDS). Fortunately for me, I don't know the words to the UM fight song!

4. photosbymark

photosbymark New Member

Oh she knows a set of words, but they aren't words you could put here lol