Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new here but finally posting. I having been into bicycling since I was 15 and working on my bicycling merit badge in Boy Scouts - so that's almost 39 years of riding. My road bike is a 99 Bianchi Alloro - all Ultegra - that my father gave to me last year when he bought a new Bianchi 928. I ride a 2003Gary Fisher Supercal (go 29ers!!) and then have modified an older Bianchi Boardwalk into a commuter bike - adding Nitto Dream bars, Ultegra bar-end 8 speed shifters, triple crankset, front/rear derailleurs, and 105 hubs laced to Mavic 719 rims. For the last 23 years in a row my father and I have ridden DALMAC (Lansing to Mackinaw) and many years my older sons join us on the ride.
Steve

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome Wife is a Michigan State grad and spent some time in Lansing over the years. You want to improve your time trial speed, sing Hail to the Victors while riding there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are a lucky man to be married to a Spartan gal!! I too am an MSU alum in the class of 82 with a BS in Geology. Must be why I am now a programmer for HP (formerly EDS). Fortunately for me, I don't know the words to the UM fight song!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts