Hi from New York City

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChomperBody, Oct 19, 2009.

1. ChomperBody

ChomperBody New Member

I am a local bike racer and founder of a company called Chomper Body. We make all natural men and women's specific chamois cream, recovery lotion, massage oils, anti chafing sticks and lip balms. web site is: www.chomperbody.com. Shoot me an email if any of you are interested in product samples. [email protected]

Thanks

2. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Welcome! What type of racing do you do?

3. ChomperBody

ChomperBody New Member

road racing and some crits

4. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

Hi chomperbody, i'm also into road racing. I'm a member of a local cycling club based in Aviemore, Scotland. Our road season has just finished so we now ride our mountain bikes during the winter months on the local mountain trails.

5. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Hi and welcome ChomperBody, your stuff sounds like something we all need and use!

Hey coco2, Aviemore?! When I went to Scotland I stayed in Aviemore! I loved it, great town!

6. ChomperBody

ChomperBody New Member

What kind

of chamois cream do you guys use over in Scotland?

7. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

Aww Smiley we missed a meeting...it would have been fun to bumped into each other...;);)

And yes it is a great wee town, brilliant for mountain biking..

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  8. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

Hi chomper i use 2 different creams, one is called "Cow Udder Cream" and the other is "Aessos"...I much prefer the cow udder cream, excellent stuff, although i wouldn't giving yours a try, is it available to buy over here or can i buy it straight from you??

9. ChomperBody

ChomperBody New Member

Hi. Just send me your address and I will mail you some samples to try. Thanks. email is [email protected]

10. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

Hi chomper, have just emailed you my address, so looking forward to receive the samples...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

11. ChomperBody

ChomperBody New Member

12. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

Hey there, good to see someone from my own state.

If I head down there sometime soon, I'll have to look out for those things at a Bike shop or something.

Are you in the city itself or on the island mostly? Where are you technically based, rather?

13. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

hi chomper, have resent the email to your other address...

Cheers

Iain

14. ChomperBody

ChomperBody New Member

email

hi. i actually did get the original email but was looking for your sign on name. will drop in the mail today.

thanks

15. ChomperBody

ChomperBody New Member

hi Tarukai

Our company is in Manhattan. Send me your address if you are interested in samples.

Cheers