Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a local bike racer and founder of a company called Chomper Body. We make all natural men and women's specific chamois cream, recovery lotion, massage oils, anti chafing sticks and lip balms. web site is: www.chomperbody.com. Shoot me an email if any of you are interested in product samples. [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hi chomperbody, i'm also into road racing. I'm a member of a local cycling club based in Aviemore, Scotland. Our road season has just finished so we now ride our mountain bikes during the winter months on the local mountain trails.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi and welcome ChomperBody, your stuff sounds like something we all need and use!

Hey coco2, Aviemore?! When I went to Scotland I stayed in Aviemore! I loved it, great town!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Aww Smiley we missed a meeting...it would have been fun to bumped into each other...;);)

And yes it is a great wee town, brilliant for mountain biking..

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hi chomper i use 2 different creams, one is called "Cow Udder Cream" and the other is "Aessos"...I much prefer the cow udder cream, excellent stuff, although i wouldn't giving yours a try, is it available to buy over here or can i buy it straight from you??

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hi chomper, have just emailed you my address, so looking forward to receive the samples...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
Hey there, good to see someone from my own state.

If I head down there sometime soon, I'll have to look out for those things at a Bike shop or something.

Are you in the city itself or on the island mostly? Where are you technically based, rather?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
email

hi. i actually did get the original email but was looking for your sign on name. will drop in the mail today.

thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts