hi from north carolina

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sp9861, Jul 28, 2009.

1. sp9861

sp9861 Guest

im 18 now and about to be a freshmen at east carolina university in greenville, i've had a ton of bikes but really only two worth remebering

the first was this sweeeeeeeeet free spirit i had with black 5 spoke mags, it was def. the coolest looking bike ever with stealth black paint on black mags

then the next bike worth remembering is my current bike which has honestly been through hell with the way i treat it, theres nothing special about it other then it being my first real bike

i also own a 96 grand cherokee that I dearly love

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

I love Greenville. It reminds me a lot of here. Any Hincapie sightings?

3. clemfan2001

clemfan2001 Guest

Big Gorge lives in Greenville, South Carolina. About 35 miles from where I live. I've accually seen him riding around where I live from time to time. He's a great guy.

4. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Oh...Should have looked at your profile. Greenville, NC not SC. Sorry about that. I was referring to SC. I got a buddy that lives in Greenville, SC and works for Michelin. He said he sees George a lot over there. Have you seen that housing community he's developing? Welcome to Pla d'Adet!

Guess I could have paid more attention to your thread heading as well. :eek:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  5. sp9861

sp9861 Guest

Haha lots of people get them confused, I really wanted to go to Furman in Greenville SC but It just didnt work out financially.

6. BanTamStoWay

BanTamStoWay Guest

Welcome aboard! What's a hincapie?

7. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

This is a Hincapie:
    [​IMG]

8. Yamez

Yamez Guest

Welcome, it's good to have a mix of youngsters and oldsters :) We can learn from each other!

9. bigbike

bigbike Guest

Welcome fellow cyclists!

10. clemfan2001

clemfan2001 Guest

I have accually been to his new house. It is a monster! A good friend of mine works for Mavic and drives the Mavic team cars on occasion. So, he and Hincapie know eachother pretty well. Its pretty awesome, He's our home-town hero.

11. guyonabike

guyonabike Guest

Awesome! Would love to have a meet and great with George Hincapie!