Hi from San Fran!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nvrsetl, May 26, 2010.

1. nvrsetl

nvrsetl New Member

Hi folks,

A little bit about myself. I've been riding for a few years now. Started out Mtn. Biking then to Road. I raced once in Norba out of Santa Cruz a few years back with a buddy. He moved out of state and there went my mtn. biking. Moved over to Road and haven't looked back. I'm training for a Century this summer and a Duathalon in September. I ride 2x a week, averaging 30-50 miles depending on time. I'm also a road bike 'NUT'. Current stable consists of 07 Colnago Scandium - full convert to Road, 09 Cervelo P3C WCE (Tri-only), 2010 Wilier Izoard (build phase). EX rides - Cannondale R6000, Lemond Chambry Elite.

Well that's all for now. Pretty excited about doing some training and long rides this year and hopefully contributing to the site.

Be safe and hope to see you all out there!

Cheers,
    Mark

2. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

Howdy and welcome ! Doesn't San Fran have some of the steepest grade hills or most crooked or both ? Anyway welcome !

3. fleeter

fleeter The Bearded Wonder

Welcome to the forum! you'll like it here.

4. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

5. nvrsetl

nvrsetl New Member

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

rola643-There are a lot of streets in SF that gets pretty hilly and climbing them with heavy traffic can be challenging....especially good ol' Lombard ;) I do most of my biking/training in neighboring cities.

Xela- Thanks for the link. I'll take some pics and post a few of the bikes this weekend.

-Mark

6. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Welcome to TwoSpoke!