Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!
I am a short female who needs a 42cm. I love bianchis and am smitten with the bianchi junior with 24" wheels made around 2004-5.

Please let me know if you have any leads.

Regards,
cj

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks flanderscycling!
I'd love to see the pdf. However I am looking for a used one in the US. Did Bianchi make a bike for kids in the 80s or 90s? vintage is even better!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
What I would do is check a bike shop there in Austin that I bet could get some information for you. I think its called Mellow Johnny's. Have a hunch you would get good info there. Not sure if they would have it in stock, and if you want vintage that is going to be a buy it when you find it kind of thing off ebay, craigslist or a swap meet kind of situation. It happens to be owned by some guy name Lance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep. I don't care to support his store after he was very sexist and hit on me back in his bad machismo attitude days of the 90s. He may be successful, gifted, and talented but all that and talent say nothing of someone's principles or character. Discipline, maybe.
I know my measurements. I'm not real interested in spending $3k for a custom set up that seems to be what all the stores recommend here in Austin because I happen to have a femur length that proposes a challenge. I just want a good 42cm used bike. no need for breakless breaking away...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks flanderscycling!
I'd love to see the pdf. However I am looking for a used one in the US. Did Bianchi make a bike for kids in the 80s or 90s? vintage is even better!
I realy can't send it if I don't have your email adres.
You could send me a mail on [email protected] and I will reply.

Sure you can find "vintage" Bianchi makes bikes since the pre history and I think they always had this "model"

Good luck!!
Glad to help you if possible
:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts