Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am originally from Georgia but, I have not lived there 35+yrs..

I live in suburban Maryland. I have 2003 Specialized Allez Triple. I have done close to 2,000mi. on it. The only time I don't ride it, is when, the weather is bad enough, that I can't steer correctly.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
35+ years out of the South, and still using ya'll. :thumbsup:

Great to have you here with us on TwoSpoke!

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Where in MD?

I grew up in Knoxville, TN but recently moved to the B-W Corridor area of Maryland.

Anyway- Welcome to the forums.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Thanks, I am in northern Montgomery County.
So you aren't too far off from me. I live in Laurel so my apartment is in Howard County, The post office I drop my mail off at is in PG County, and most of the shopping I do ids in Ann Arundel County. :)

There is at least one other active member here from our area (hophead). We should all try to get together for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So you aren't too far off from me. I live in Laurel so my apartment is in Howard County, The post office I drop my mail off at is in PG County, and most of the shopping I do ids in Ann Arundel County. :)

There is at least one other active member here from our area (hophead). We should all try to get together for a ride sometime.
Yes, Don't be surprised by my biking all the way to the start. I will bike all the to a ride in Shirlington, Virginia(not far from a major U.S. Army base), a distance of 25mi., then another 17mi. for the club ride.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
Yes, Don't be surprised by my biking all the way to the start. I will bike all the to a ride in Shirlington, Virginia(not far from a major U.S. Army base), a distance of 25mi., then another 17mi. for the club ride.
Are you helping with the WABA move this weekend? I'll be there with my cargo trailer. I'm not hardcore enough to ride all the way there though. I'll either have my wife drive me part of the way there and/or take the subway. Should be fun negotiating the subway with a bike and a folded-up cargo trailer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are you helping with the WABA move this weekend? I'll be there with my cargo trailer. I'm not hardcore enough to ride all the way there though. I'll either have my wife drive me part of the way there and/or take the subway. Should be fun negotiating the subway with a bike and a folded-up cargo trailer.
I didn't know(or had forgotten) they were moving.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts