Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Dan Verity, 37, from England.I am an engineering trainer and Love building and riding gravity bikes. Here are a few for you. hope you like.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Man, that looks insane! What's the fastest you've been on one of those. Welcome to TwoSpoke!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Also, I notice only the Green Machine has what looks like a damper for the steering. Is that correct, and why does it have it and the others don't?

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Hello and welcome! Those are some pretty cool looking rides!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the green machine does have a steering damper. it doesn't really need one but it does smooth your cornering a little, and smooth lines mean better speed. All my builds are budget and if I could put dampers on them all I would , and they do look trick.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey, those things are perty cool. I've never even heard of that before. Thanks for sharing, where is it primarily done?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gravity biking is done on roads or race tracks. just find a long preferably steep hill, with corners to keep it interesting. gravity bike.com is an American site if you are interested in finding out about your nearest events. It is done all over the world, but the scene is small but growing. great fun. I would highly recomend it. America, England, Australia, Tasmania, Indonesia, Columbia, Europe all have a small scene. check out gravity bike hq, an Australian site, if you like the look.
Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts