Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Paved Trail Enthusiast
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on 9-1-11 I finally spotted the WWII Army Ambulances by the Legacy Trail in Sarasota Florida. I've seen some pictures of this truck on websites, but people apparently don't have a zoom so the shots are not very good. Actually there are many of these trucks stacked on top of each other at the back of an automotive business.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
I use to drive one of those in 74-75. I'd be interested to know what the bumper numbers are that show the unit it belonged to and what the insignia on the side says.

·
Paved Trail Enthusiast
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to try and get permission from the business owners. But I think they will be hard asses. So I'm going to make them an offer they can't refuse. A $100-$200 bribe. Cash. I want more photos gentlemen. And thank you for your service moto700.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm going to try and get permission from the business owners. But I think they will be hard asses. So I'm going to make them an offer they can't refuse. A $100-$200 bribe. Cash. I want more photos gentlemen. And thank you for your service moto700.
I served 20 years in the Army, 71-91, and a Desert Shield/ Storm vet. It was an honor to serve and one that I am proud of. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
$100-200 for pictures?!?!

My grandpa has a Jeep Willys from the 40s, I'll just charge you $20 to take a picture of that :)

·
Paved Trail Enthusiast
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Money Talks

It I am lucky enough to get photos of these historic trucks, I would probably be the first. Word is there are many of these trucks, not just one. If I have to gease their palms, it would be worth it. I'm not rich, but money talks my friend. Adding photos of historic items to my bicycle website would be fantastic. It's called product. Trail View Mount | A Bicycle Camera Mount

1 - 7 of 7 Posts