Two Spoke Forums banner

Hola from Spain

864 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  hophead 
#1 ·
Hola from Spain

Another good bike forum well done. Currently recovering from a severe back injury so cant ride my steeds and all under 6" of dust. Now looking for a recumbent as the roads and tracks out here in Andalucia are awesome so no time for moping about. I need to be out there soonest.
Anyone out there visiting this way feel free to contact me.

Trog:D

#4 ·
What happened to the back?[/QUOTE]

Renovating a Spanish finca, lifted some large stones for my dry stone wall and bang 3 vertebrae vamoosed. I did 200ks off roading on the trans Andalucia trail 6 months previously no problems and a couple of stones later worst injury ever. Who can say whats round the corner but definitely round my corner is a recumbent.:mad:

trog

#5 ·
Gee, trog.... you're pretty extreme. How 'bout sending some photos of the way of life for a guy like yourself. Where you live.. your neighborhood, hobbies, city you live in and the like.

That is if you're up to it with the back injury and all. Don't know how well you get around, mate.

Get well soon!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.