1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Don't Call Me Shirley
18 Posts
Nice! I was looking around for some cheap jerseys the other day, and noticed 4ucycling has some knock off spiderman, Ironman, and Captain America jerseys. Looked sweet, but sucks they aren't the real designs.

·
348 Posts
All you need is a cape. I have this mental image of a cyclist tearing down some highway in that with a cape flying madly behind....
Give the motorists something to talk about, ya think?

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
All you need is a cape. I have this mental image of a cyclist tearing down some highway in that with a cape flying madly behind....
Give the motorists something to talk about, ya think?

I had some junior guys break my chops when I was promoted to an officer at the firehouse. To spite them I wore a navy blue cape with silver letters on the back that said

"THE GREAT ONE"

Whenever someone screwed up, we hung the cape on their locker.

Maybe I should dig it out of the basement and wear it on my next commute. Or next month for the race I entered.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Guess who bought the jersey....THIS GUY HERE :D

That is right INTEGRATE I get it first ;-)

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
kneedrachen said:
You really did not just "OMG", did you?

Man card is revoked until you use the bathroom with the door open when company is over.
Who says I don't use the bathroom with the door open while company is over already?

·
348 Posts
No wonder there doesn't seem to be very many women here... Careful boys, you're letting out trade secrets. :)

He really bought the Batman suit jersey? That's either really cool or very disturbing on some level, lol. You guys are a hoot!

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
DChapman said:
No wonder there doesn't seem to be very many women here... Careful boys, you're letting out trade secrets. :)

He really bought the Batman suit jersey? That's either really cool or very disturbing on some level, lol. You guys are a hoot!
Yes, yes I did buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
outstanding jersey! I dig it!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts