Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
www.chainreactioncycles.com is a good one too.

I have bought most of my bibs from AeroTech Designs.

My jerseys I have gotten from EBay or rides I've done. Pearl Izumi does make a very nice jersey though. Out of all of mine i probably like it best. The one I have has 3 main pockets and one smaller one on the right side that I use for my snacks. It makes it quite convenient. I found it new on eBay for 20. Someone bought it and didn't like it.
I've had good luck with quality shorts at very reasonable prices from Aero Tech.
Also jerseys. They're not cheap, but reasonable compared to most. Buying stuff too cheap to believe, usually requires throwing them out, and purchasing elsewhere. I just got a good deal on Pearl Izumi socks off of Amazon. I also find that the sizes in bike clothes seem to run small, compared to regular street clothes, especially in shorts. (I wear the knee length baggy style chamois shorts with the side pockets).

Good luck.:D
J.:confused:

most cycling clothes use Euro sizing but Sprock is surely good with that
Yep, you're surely right about that, but some clothes shorts and jerseys, made overseas to USA sizing specs., for some reason I find that the size can vary fairly greatly from one manufacturer to another. Maybe it's just me, and I have a weird body size or something.:confused: I really don't mind biting the big one, and buying clothing at the LBS. I can try them on for fit, and don't have to worry about the hassle of returning for an exchange for a size up or down. However, you pay the LBS premium price for that, and I guess that defeats SG's original goal that she posted.

J.:)

I have bought from here before and the compare favorably with Pearl Izumi. I like the style and fit. Worth looking at any rate!

http://www.pactimo.com/

Chain Reaction is in the UK right? Is there import duties on orders from there?
I have bought stuff from there and it was simple just like ordering from states. No special fees or anything. Getting stuff from Canada was more of wait and paid extra for duties and longer wait than some stuff that came from China even.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.