RE series:thumbsup:
N/DAWN/D of the dead:thumbsup:
ALIEN series:love:

now whats yours:confused:

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Any Romero Zombie flick is good.

IT, if you're going classic, although you're going to need a lot of time.

I like horror as genre in general, if it's not good, it's at least funny, usually unintentionally.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
I like Romero too. I saw Friday the 13th remake recently. It was pretty good. I haven't been liking all the remakes, but I grew up on horror movies and Freddy scared me before I could walk.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I like Romero too. I saw Friday the 13th remake recently. It was pretty good. I haven't been liking all the remakes, but I grew up on horror movies and Freddy scared me before I could walk.
I saw it and I liked it too, despite my hatred for remakes, but it was sure better than getting a Japanese flick and redoing it for Americans.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the hell raiser series, all zombie fliks, and some independent films are cool tooo
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsuUHS34UOs]Zombie Women of Satan Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
great, and funny too
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=829ZvtRKzAU&feature=fvst]Black Sheep trailer - YouTube[/ame]
talk about a SHEEPER...lolol

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
One of the better movies. Not at all scary, but funny.
What? you weren't scared? I was gripped with fear! Especially when the bone hands came out of the craves and were grabbing and poking at our hero Ash. And what about that witch? Those movies were hysterical, but that last one was the best, the first two were a bit campy, but you had to watch them to get the feel for the story in the third one. Some people liked Evil Dead 2 the best of the three. Did you see the the last sort of indirect sequel called "My Name Is Bruce"? It's about Bruce being a washed out drunken poor actor that was mistaken for Ash by a small town country boys who want to hire "Ash" to fight an evil spirit that invaded their town. There's a lot of cussing in that last film so isn't really suitable for kids. There has been rumors on and off for a Evil Dead 4 as late as 2010 but then was cancelled but the writer Rami has written about 7 pages of material for it last I heard, so maybe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts