Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forum sponsor AeroTech Designs has generously offered up a jersey and bibs for our July giveaway.

The rules are so simple for this contest, there's no reason not to enter: Visit their site (link below) and then tell us in this thread which of their cycling products is your favorite. You must post before noon, Central time, on Wednesday, July 25th. We'll pick a winner at random later that day.

If you've got a Facebook account, go ahead and "Like" them as well, I'm sure that will be appreciated, but it's not necessary to be included in the giveaway. It's a nice way to say thanks for supporting this site. As of today, I see they have 4,568 fans for their Facebook site.

www.aerotechdesigns.com

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I like this jersey
Men's Designer Cycling Jersey - Found Bike Parts

·
Registered
69 Posts
They have a lot of great products but if I had to chose I'd say World Jerseys Men's U.S. Constitution Cycling Jersey is my favorite but I could really use the Men's Century Thick Padded "Butt Pillow".

·
1,200 Posts
How about i don't own any of their gear.. So if i won the give away and really like the gear i could become a loyal customer... but i do really dig the U.S. Constitution jersey

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Outlaw Bullet Mountain Bike Shorts :D

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Don't own any aero tech yet. But want to. I have been eyeing their jerseys for a while. I am interested in the men's full zip club jersey.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm embarrassed to say that I don't own anything from this site!! I've been eyeing REAL jerseys and bibs since I started cycling!! Nice stuff on the site!! I'm digging this jersey!!

Louis Garneau Men's Pro Carbon ETS 2 Cycling Jersey

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice Contest. Their products look really well made plus they are USA made. And as Dos says their prices are great.

Aero Tech Designs' Top Shelf Bib Shorts

·
1,355 Posts
I visited their site and I have to say that if I was going to make a purchase it would probably be the Aero Tech Cargo Short (baggy style) cause as we all know it is an an undeniable truth of cycling, some people, myself included, should never leave the house wearing lycra.:eek:

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I visited their site and I have to say that if I was going to make a purchase it would probably be the Aero Tech Cargo Short (baggy style) cause as we all know it is an an undeniable truth of cycling, some people, myself included, should never leave the house wearing lycra.:eek:
I reviewed the non-baggy ones here. If I still lived in Australia, that's all I would ever wear. Work, play, beach, everywhere.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I just checked out the site and can tell you right off the bat I would love a pair of Aero Tech Designs Gel Padded Fingerless Cycling Gloves. Just looking at these I can tell that they are what I am looking for. Gloves designed for riding on the hood comfort. I just added them to my Amazon wish list.:thumbsup:

·
Recreational and Utility Rider :)
243 Posts
The company I've always bought "classic" bike shorts from is discontinuing their "classic" model so I'd like a XL pair of Classic Padded Bike Shorts! Would be great to get a set to "try" and see if they'd be a good replacement. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts