How creative are you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Naturegirl, May 8, 2009.

1. Naturegirl

Naturegirl New Member

Are there any artists here? Dancers? Musicians?

I used to sing in high school, but not so much anymore. I always have really admired more creative types, though.

2. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

I'm getting into photography a good bit... I don't know if I really call photography "art", but it is in a way. I've got a nikon D200 and am trying to get a start in portrait and wedding photography since that's where most of the money is in the business. at least the money that is easier to get.

3. beachbuggy

beachbuggy New Member

See my post in the "music" thread. Been playing for 44 years. It's a great stress reducer and I get a lot of satisfaction from it. Music has been a good friend over the years and I have met a lot of interesting people (and some weirdos) through it. Music can bring on many emotions without ever speaking a word. The best things in life really are free.

4. Sammie

Sammie Guest

Agreed. I think we are all artist. I don't think I am a great dancer, artist, singer, photographer, anything but I do find appreciation in them all and enjoy them. That makes me an artist.

5. riderman14

riderman14 Guest

i guess i would call myself very creative!!i create my own fun every day and and my life now,is probably the bests its been for that!!