Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How old is everyone on the forum and how long have you been riding bikes?

I am 31 and I have been riding a bike since I was a little about the age of 7. I stopped riding in college and picked it back up about 5 years ago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
55 - been riding since I was about six, but my first *serious* bike was at about age 18.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
38 Started when I was 5 Stopped at 24, back on one now been riding for 1 month, 3 rides. I am fat and way out of shape. I remember riding all day and covering big miles when I was 16-20 now 1 hour kills me but I can only get better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice, Naturegirl! Did someone tell you how or did you just figure it out on your own? Guess you were born a biker huh!

I'm 31 and I have been riding since about 6 years of age.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
44 and still trying to figure out how to take my training wheels off.:eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice, Naturegirl! Did someone tell you how or did you just figure it out on your own? Guess you were born a biker huh!

I'm 31 and I have been riding since about 6 years of age.
Haha no I remember sneaking into my dad's tool chest and figuring it out. I kind of knew how to work a wrench and a screwdriver, so next thing I knew they were off...:p

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's great that you knew how to work a screwdriver and a wrench at age 5! Smart kid!

I've been riding as a hobby since I was 10 or so and now I am 39.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am 27 now and been riding since i was a little boy. Got serious with it when i was 15 or so and then road till i was 20. Took a break for a few years and got back into it and now here we are.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts