Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start first,I learned to ride when I was 9 years old without training wheels. At that time I think it's cool if I can ride a bicycle.Then I tried and fell down again and again on my primary school campus.And I still remember that I learned to ride a bike in about four days. Really late.What about you,guys?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
If memory servers correct (50/50 chance) I believe I was 6.

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,136 Posts
I was 6. I remember because I had held off on learning for a couple years before that - I just kept saying 'not yet' until one day the time felt right. Once it did, I hit the saddle and quickly lost the training wheels, then started wondering why the heck I'd waited so long!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I am too old to remember that far back, but I expect it was in the 5 or 6 years old range. What I can be sure of is that it was eons faster from birth to learning how to ride than from when I got off bikes until I got back on a last year!! Probably about 5 decades!!

·
889 Posts
I was 9 or 10 before I rode my first bike. It wasn't mine, it was a friends. I had never ridden a bike before then but got on anyways and took to it naturally. My father bought me a bike shortly after.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I was 6 or 7 I had a blue Schwinn stingray with white banana seat and sissy bar with a slick on the back I would ride that bike everywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
I was 6, got a girls bike for free, and learned to ride in 2 lessons.
got shoved down the drive and told to pedal.lesson 1
lesson 2: shoved down drive, and was told to pedal backwards to stop!

was on my own after that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts