How the carbon bike - SLC from Winspace bike?

Discussion in 'Road Bikes' started by Jakky, Oct 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jakky

Jakky New Member

Hello Somebody,
    I'm looking for some info about this frame, ride quality, stiffness, comfort, ecc ecc there's anyone who ride this frame can tell something about ?
    Thank you

2. maelochs

maelochs Old, fat, and slow

https://www.winspace.cc/slc2-frameset.html I know nothing about this company ... but beware. Lately there has been a spate of Chinese CF open-mold frames getting bought up and re-sold for percent 100 profit---not that I don't like capitalism, but I would rather go the Workswell and buy the frame at the base price than pay someone $800 to repackage it and add decals and paint.

I am not saying that Winspace is doing that ... I am not going to go more than one layer deep into Google (someone like, say, the prospective buyer should do that, and share what s/he learned.) I will say that I can get top-flight CF frames from Workswell for half that ... Deng Fu and Hong Fu also come well-recommended (check out weightweenies.com---chinese frames.)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019

3. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

4. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

It's backhanded Spam. I held him from posting for a week and as soon as I released his user name :D
    Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 7.31.57 PM.png

5. kneedrachen

kneedrachen Moderator Mod Team Tavern Member

Beat me to the punch...