Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Very cool! We of course need a picture.

·
889 Posts
Good stuff! How's the weather there? I'm waiting for the snow to melt to get riding again (that and I'm off to Norway until the end of March anyways).

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
A big :thumbsup: on the Schwin for $35, hope you have manny happy :)miles with it.
Photos pse

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The weather has been pretty good but I've been lucky and missed all the snow in Indiana and Boston both this year can't wait for the spring and warmth to get here so I can get to riding !! I don't do cold well so I stay in side and hibernate but I know I have to get new tubes and tires and break pads and oil every thing and adjust it all before I get to far from home but am so looking forward to riding lots of miles this year and hopefully making the trip to Mexico this fall as not sure ill make it this spring.

·
889 Posts
I hope you all enjoy getting the head start while I'm freezing my ass off in Norway for the next 3 weeks! :p

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks burr Norway just sounds cold no matter what time of year. I don't even like to go out side if its under 70 lol

·
889 Posts
Back from Norway, what a beautiful country! Luckly they didn't have to pull my frozen ass out of an avalanche!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts