Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finally wanted to say Hi. My name's Jon, and I live in Northwest Arkansas. I'm primarily into all-mountain biking but I love road cycling too (specifically vintage scoots).

My current rides are...

Rocky Mountain Oxygen 50
Scott Genius LT custom
Cannondale Rush 5/Lefty
Zullo Special

Always glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Welcome aboard KrayZ.

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Yup, and yet another crazy welcome for ya KaryZ

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
is there a limit on how many guys named Jon can be on two spoke at once?
Just Kidding welcome aboard, Livefreeridehard is also Jon:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. After I'm done moving I look forward to be able to ride around quite a bit more (which is no riding right now).

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Welcome to TS! You'll find a few other Arkansas cyclists here. . .
Good ones at that! Well I mean not that we all aren't good we just have a couple of exceptional ones from there! really liking the Cannondale MTB!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good ones at that! Well I mean not that we all aren't good we just have a couple of exceptional ones from there! really liking the Cannondale MTB!
Thanks, it's a super cool bike but when I decided I liked all-mountain better the Scott has since eclipsed it.

I hang on to the Cannondale for sentimental reasons, seeing as I have mountain biked on that bike in Arkansas, Missouri, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Colorado. Love that thing.

Truly, I want to build it into a lighter cross-country/touring bike.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are some pics I grabbed off the local trail builders website.

This is the trail system I live by. Initially it just started out with a few guys, myself included. But people with money got involved and it has gotten a lot nicer. (few extra rules too, which I'm 50/50 on) We affectionately called it slaughterpen when it first came about since it was by a old pig slaughterhouse. The name stuck. I think most of the original guys are still involved, but I'm not sure anymore.

Regardless, it's still a great trail system.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts