Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,195 Posts

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
Mixture of olive oil, copious amounts of red chili flakes and chopped fresh chilis. Brush vigorously on affected part(s). Now walk bow legged to shower and scream.

·
Not Arec Barrwin
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mixture of olive oil, copious amounts of red chili flakes and chopped fresh chilis. Brush vigorously on affected part(s). Now walk bow legged to shower and scream.
I see where you are going with this and the rash isn't there. It's there.

HERRO

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
Ahhhh, it was that suspicious smelly red spot under that right underarm (the one that you plaster two bottles of deodorant on every morning - issues ...).

OK, new recipe. Febreeze Sport - sprayed on a head of garlic, mash and add red food dye, honey and copious amounts of dried red chili flakes. Mash and stuff into affected underarm, use duct tape to keep "poultice" in place.

Oh and do not sleep next to a Tude while treating this nasty rash.

·
Not Arec Barrwin
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and do not sleep next to a Tude while treating this nasty rash.
Fine. I'll sleep on the couch with the boy cat.

Or, and walk with you here, you can overlook this little doodle of an issue and sleep next to me anyway. Remember, it's about the children or something.

HERRO

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
Dude, I was giving you a recipe of help for some gangrene malfunction under your underarm. Now you're talking about a little doodle.

I ... I am not sure how to treat that. Will Miracle Gro work? I have some if you want it. Actually, I'm mailing it to you.

LOL I could not write what I wanted too ---- hehe. Thanksgiving we meet up!

:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts