Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I spent more than a few hours out here this past few days, and love looking at what I did ...

"somebody's messing with mah gnomes!!!"

Fake Turtle :)

My front circle garden

I had a good weekend, hope you all did too. :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice work. I myself hate yard work and would rather pave my yard than mow it...

Those gnome's are freaking me out the way they are hiding in the brush waiting to pounce...

·
Rat Biker
442 Posts
Cool stuff yard work is fun means ya get to play with power tools :D LOL

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you poison those things? Seems like a pest problem.
:mad:

Nobody messes with me gnomes. hehe - I count them every night when I come to make sure none of them "walked" off ... as I live in a busy city ...

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
:mad:

Nobody messes with me gnomes. hehe - I count them every night when I come to make sure none of them "walked" off ... as I live in a busy city ...
If one is who do you call?

I wonder if they have a tiny crimes division?

"Oh sure, let us put aside the West Point Strangler case to find your gnomes. Red hat? Check. Button nose? Check. Yes sir there has been a lot of this going around. No sir we cannot shoot on site.".

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If one is who do you call?

I wonder if they have a tiny crimes division?

"Oh sure, let us put aside the West Point Strangler case to find your gnomes. Red hat? Check. Button nose? Check. Yes sir there has been a lot of this going around. No sir we cannot shoot on site.".
BWAHAHAHAHA

Just be aware - there are some rogue gnomes ...

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Stupid teenagers.
Nope. We helped a friend move into a house where she rented a room, and the owners stole a bunch of her stuff, from food in the fridge to personal belongings. When we helped her move out two months later, she grabbed their giant lizard and threw it in the back of my car.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Nope. We helped a friend move into a house where she rented a room, and the owners stole a bunch of her stuff, from food in the fridge to personal belongings. When we helped her move out two months later, she grabbed their giant lizard and threw it in the back of my car.
Did she call the police?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts