Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I got white ones. I am going to wait to use mine once the tights come out. I wear socks without ankles when riding in shorts. Tried them on and they fit and felt great. I also used the decal they had in the envelope to cover the dealer decal on my truck.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Well seeing as my truck is out in the parking lot I stepped out and took a pic of my new decal. Looks pretty cool now my truck is darn tough.

Attachments

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
My oldest pair is more than a year old, and my harshest test was six days straight without washing them. Merino is awesome. They all look new, just a bit softer than when I got them.

Their rep once challenged me to find a better sock. I have about 20 pairs waiting to review right now, but have not found anything better than Darn Tough. I'll get some that are durable, comfy, and look good, but they only offer a 30 day guarantee for the same price as Darn Tough's lifetime, no questions asked guarantee.

Maybe we need to do another giveaway?

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I used mine once. No complaints. I am waiting for some downright chilly weather so I can really try them out.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Keep in mind that Merino self-regulates. They are warm in the winter, and cool in the summer. Although the taller socks might be a bit too warm for some folks in summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts