I need help on this game...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HandsomeRyan, Feb 21, 2010.

1. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

2. HandsomeRyan

Oops. It is level 28 I'm stuck on.

3. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

Thanks a lot Ryan, now I am stuck on 28. I am obsessed and I blame it on you.

4. Grape Ape

I can't see what the heck is happening so I can't adjust my explosions. Level 28 is evil.

5. Grape Ape

I beat 28, then I spanked 29. Level 30 of 30 is horrendous looking. I am taking a break to eat supper.

Spoiler alert for level #28 click on x and end of this sentence and hold down button while you move the mouse to the x at the end of the post. x

bomb #1 on the lowest right which leans left
    bomb #2 on the one to the left of bomb #1
    bomb #3 on lowest horizontal
    bomb #4 on vertical directly above bomb #2

Timing wait until motorcycle is at the right end of the crane and click them all as quickly as possible. Good luck.

x

6. Grape Ape

Spoiler for level 30. x

timing and only 2 bombs

x

7. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

Ditto. Argh!

8. hophead

28 was a breeze. Got it on my second try.:D

Blow the two bottom right tower struts first left to right. As the crane is falling, blow the top two tower struts right to left keeping the crane as level as possible as it falls.

9. HandsomeRyan

Grape. I'd kiss you right no the mouth and I don't care who see it, I love you that much.

The entire suite of games at physicsgames.net is pretty addictive. Some better than others but all incredibly great time wasters. Gluey is not difficult to beat but it has a weird appeal that makes it playable over and over and over.

10. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Me too Grape.

There goes the rest of my day Ryan. I just got to work and I've already started screwing around. Mondays are for chumps any how.

11. dcswan

dcswan New Member

If it's the same game my son showed me it does look addictive. Don't know if I should be thankful that I can't get on it at work or if I should be upset for the days, like Monday when there isn't anything going on and pounding my head against the desk looks like some good wholesome entertainment! LOL

12. hophead

Not sure how you did it with only two. It took me three. One to tip the top tower over and get the car in the rotating thing, another to destroy the top tower so it wouldn't come crashing down on the lower tower, and the third to tip the lower tower over and drop the car on the ledge. I guess I'll have to try again to see if I can do it with only two.:hate:

13. hophead

Sweet! Did it with two!:)

14. Farnsworth

Farnsworth New Member

Dude that's addictive.