Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks. The company will be called Trophy Club, and I thought some of you guys might be interested in my products. I am an avid woodworker and bike enthusiast. A few years ago I started making these wall-hung wooden bike racks, and now I’ve decided to start selling them. Please check them out if you have time. The quickest & easiest way to check them out would be to watch the video I made on
Kickstarter.com.
If you haven’t heard of Kickstarter, it’s an online project startup website. The first batch of me making these will be offered through that Kickstarter website until August 5th. These are all custom made for what you want and made here in Chicago. Here’s the link: it has a Q and A
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/765068396/bike-rack-storage-sol...

You could also check out my page on Facebook: Please "Like" the page if you would like to be updated of new products
Albums by Trophy Club | Facebook
Thank you for taking the time to check out Trophy Club. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]
Thanks again and if you have any comments or suggestions let me know, Eric

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hmm. well, at least my bike could be well-hung! ;-)

·
Rat Biker
432 Posts
Very cool always thought bikes were cool enough to hang on the wall as art myself. Besides ya get artwork that is still functional :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for your nice words and advice. I put a youtube video up, but it hasn't gotten many views yet. I've been focusing more on getting my website together, but I'll try to get back to it soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, I don't make them for girl bikes yet, but I have some ideas for the future. If you want to follow me on Facebook, my page is facebook.com/trophyclub, or I'm currently working on a shopping site for the racks at trophyclubracks.com, and you can sign up for the mailing list there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very cool always thought bikes were cool enough to hang on the wall as art myself. Besides ya get artwork that is still functional :D
Yeah, thanks, I always felt the same way, and that was one of the reasons that we came up with the name Trophy Club. Because you can hang your bike on the wall like the trophy it is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I tried the link on your original post and got an error message?
Hey, Moto700, yeah Kickstarter changed the link, but now you can check out my personal site at trophyclubracks.com, or like me on facebook at facebook.com/trophyclub

1 - 20 of 23 Posts