I strink!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Biker, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Biker

Biker New Member

What do you guys do when you commute and can't take a shower? I smell terrible and I have to sit in my office(On days I commute) smelling terrible and feeling all gross.

2. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Change of clothes and wet wipes?

3. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Sponge bath. I brought a small towel and cleaned up a bit. But I generally work early, so it's pretty chilly, and no sweat.

4. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I don't stink, so I've never had to deal with that problem. Or maybe I do stink and my employees are afraid to tell me. Oh well, either way, not my problem.:)

Seriously though, If you have a local gym, you could join and use their shower. Or you could put some pressure on your boss to provide shower facilities. That would be a tough sell unless you have a bunch of others that commute by bicycle as well. You could also use the terrorist approach and hang around the boss in your full ripeness until he/she succumbs to your request.

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

What do you do? I work in a kitchen and nobody seems to notice my smell. And before any body gets grossed out, yes, I perspire into everything. It's called bakers salt.