Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys do when you commute and can't take a shower? I smell terrible and I have to sit in my office(On days I commute) smelling terrible and feeling all gross.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
What do you guys do when you commute and can't take a shower? I smell terrible and I have to sit in my office(On days I commute) smelling terrible and feeling all gross.
I don't stink, so I've never had to deal with that problem. Or maybe I do stink and my employees are afraid to tell me. Oh well, either way, not my problem.:)

Seriously though, If you have a local gym, you could join and use their shower. Or you could put some pressure on your boss to provide shower facilities. That would be a tough sell unless you have a bunch of others that commute by bicycle as well. You could also use the terrorist approach and hang around the boss in your full ripeness until he/she succumbs to your request.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
What do you do? I work in a kitchen and nobody seems to notice my smell. And before any body gets grossed out, yes, I perspire into everything. It's called bakers salt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts