Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Kenda Nevagals for xc, but they met their match and lost at Wisp on a single black DH trail yesterday.

A couple hundred yards into "High Roller" my front tire ripped open and came off the rim. That's a really bad thing on a DH trail. Lucky for me, I didn't eat it. I think it's time to go to something a little more heave duty.

·
Registered
145 Posts
What are you complaining about, when I was a kid I had to ride on those back and forth uphill both ways to school and we never did any Complaining.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
But you were one of those lazy kids. I would always stuff mine with rocks dirt and grass. A tire that has been skidded on so many times it blows out will not hold air but it will hold rocks dirt and grass. Plus you get a long break when you stop and fill a tire with those items. Pumps, patches and spare tubes are just to much weight for a cool guy to be hauling around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_x0qPM8Ok]YouTube - How Are Bicycle Tyres Made[/ame]

meh, they claim its using bullet proof kevlar but they dont shoot at the tires to test it :(

is tyre the british way of spelling it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts