Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smooth starting, fired up right away. Took me a bit to get used to the clutch, but the transmission was smoother than I expected. After a half hour, I came to the conclusion that self-propulsion is for chumps.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,542 Posts
I just posted this on my Facebook this morning.

Honda creates a butt-steered Segway with the Uni-Cub rolling stool

They should hire me to do their marketing. Check it out.

Honda creates a butt-steered Segway with the Uni-Cub rolling stool= 1,530 units sold

Honda creates a butt-steered Segway with the Uni-Cub rolling bar stool= 1,273,384 units sold

Brilliant!

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,542 Posts
I actually got a Craftsman rechargeable electric. I can mow at 7am it's so quiet. Sadly my wife can't run it though because she said it's a right handed mower and she's a lefty.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
I have a Troy Bilt now as well. I was little concerned when the transmission went out in 2 months.. Repaired under warranty and not 1 issue since. Going 4 years now I believe. One of the few mowers I have ever owned that has started on the first pull, hot or cold, every time I have pulled it!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I have a Troy Bilt now as well. I was little concerned when the transmission went out in 2 months.. Repaired under warranty and not 1 issue since. Going 4 years now I believe. One of the few mowers I have ever owned that has started on the first pull, hot or cold, every time I have pulled it!
Mines a push mower, but yep, cranks every time first pull.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Mines a push mower too, just self propelled.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts