Two Spoke Forums banner
561 - 567 of 567 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #562 ·
Well Dang @longjohn, hope things work out ok. That's a lot going on!

And to think I came here to complain it appears my fork is cracked :(

• Wow
Reactions: MilesR

·
tall old member
1,333 Posts
Well Dang @longjohn, hope things work out ok. That's a lot going on!

And to think I came here to complain it appears my fork is cracked :( View attachment 53087
I’m not a fan of carbon fiber but that is what they put on my titanium bike. I just got back from a ride and on a rough spot on my road I heard a strange noise from somewhere at the front of the bike. I better go check it.

Good news on the cardiology appointment. They got the results of some tests they ran and they said my heart has healed up remarkably well and I won’t need a defibrillator. She said keep riding your bike. She also cut my medication in half that I take every night.

Now I just hope this chemo that I start tomorrow morning will get my blood count back to normal.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,623 Posts
I’m not a fan of carbon fiber but that is what they put on my titanium bike. I just got back from a ride and on a rough spot on my road I heard a strange noise from somewhere at the front of the bike. I better go check it.

Good news on the cardiology appointment. They got the results of some tests they ran and they said my heart has healed up remarkably well and I won’t need a defibrillator. She said keep riding your bike. She also cut my medication in half that I take every night.

Now I just hope this chemo that I start tomorrow morning will get my blood count back to normal.
Good news on the heart! Keep riding and hope everything works out well.

561 - 567 of 567 Posts