Two Spoke Forums banner
721 - 738 of 738 Posts

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,706 Posts
FWIW, this is what yesterday looked like somewhere in New Mexico, come time to fill up. It sucks, but I'll take it over MilesR's prices :poop:.
Gas Gas pump Auto part Machine Fuel

·
tall old member
1,498 Posts
FWIW, this is what yesterday looked like somewhere in New Mexico, come time to fill up. It sucks, but I'll take it over MilesR's prices :poop:.
View attachment 54579
I have a new girlfriend in Ohio. The gas in Ohio is cheaper but at 140 miles for an out and back to see her I’m still spending about $100 a week. The cheapest I saw it on Saturday was $3.89 but I had just filled up at $4.09. We haven’t talked about where we want to live yet. That day is coming.

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
I’ve been around the sun a few times, but these weather swings are different than anything a can remember.
60-70° swings ON THE SAME DAY.
Wind. No wind. Backward wind. Rain. Sun. Snow. All in one day.
A couple days ago, I watched golfers in a blizzard that just blew in with nothing but sunshine in the forecast. The very next day it was in the 60s. I expect to wake one morning to real cats and dogs falling from the sky.

·
Two skinny J's
21,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #731 ·
I"ve been so busy this year it's been crazy! Almost no miles on the bike but hey...life happens. My daughter is moving back from Northern Virginia and the way the housing market has been, it's been crazy. Sold one home, waiting on their new home to be done , it's craziness. Soooo, I have two granddaughters with me along with my daughter staying with us which is A WAY big change in lifestyles :D

Also been concentrating on a new CNC machine I bought which seems to consume most of my free time anymore. Kinda a big ish leaving curve with CAD and CAM software but I've managed a few good cuts :D

These both are 31"X16.250 inches. The Bass and flag was given as a birthday gift and was sealed with 3 coats of wipe on poly and three keyholes cut on the back to be able to hang it.

The We The People flag sells fast It's crazy :D
Audio equipment Wood Automotive design Computer hardware Font

Rectangle Flag of the united states Font Flag Art

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,706 Posts
To be honest, I don't know anyone who watched the race.
Mrs. Newleaf and I watched it, but only the race. She timed it beautifully re: catching the race without all the pre-race commentary. She is a former English style equestrian competitor. I literally learned to read once upon a time because of 'The Black Stallion' series. These days I prefer mounts made of metal which don't think for themselves, but the potential for a Triple Crown continues to capture my imagination.

721 - 738 of 738 Posts