Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have never wanted to be a guy, sure there are more bikes that fit you boys, sure you get more cycling attention... but i have always been very happy being a girl.

then i saw this, and wow how do i want to use that... oh, to pee in an orchid!

lucky boys

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
That scares me...

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Coincidentally, I got an email from Sarah Dillon today. She's the president and founder of Go-Girl.com. I met her at Interbike 2009, and had sent her an email earlier in the week asking if she had any new product info or press releases for me. This is their product:

Attachments

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep the orchid urinal is a frightening thing... Hack, that is very interesting. all i am going to say.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I wrote briefly about it here, but couldn't do a review myself. And I'm very glad you're not a boy.

By the way, Sarah didn't recall my article right away. I told her I was a wee bit disappointed. ;)

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,536 Posts
i have never wanted to be a guy, sure there are more bikes that fit you boys, sure you get more cycling attention... but i have always been very happy being a girl.

then i saw this, and wow how do i want to use that... oh, to pee in an orchid!

lucky boys

Yeah but the first time someone kicked you in the balls you'd wish you were a girl again. Plus being a guys ya do some pretty stupid stuff.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Girls smell better too.
this is so very true.... i smell pretty nice :D

and as for

Yeah but the first time someone kicked you in the balls you'd wish you were a girl again. Plus being a guys ya do some pretty stupid stuff.
lol boys can be silly... and kicked in the ouch! yep it is good being a girl

1 - 20 of 28 Posts