·
Two skinny J's
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
A little too aggressive of a geometry for my vertically challenged body, but it looks like it would be a load of fun riding it.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
A little too aggressive of a geometry for my vertically challenged body, but it looks like it would be a load of fun riding it.
Agree, John. My neck and shoulders would express their displeasure with me for a week if I was to try to ride that! Assuming my lower back would even let me reach the bars. :)

I sometimes get some flack for my "old man" Roubaix with its taller headtube, but 90% of the time, I'm the freshest one in the pack as the miles tick past 70 or so.

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
Xela said:
Agree, John. My neck and shoulders would express their displeasure with me for a week if I was to try to ride that! Assuming my lower back would even let me reach the bars. :)

I sometimes get some flack for my "old man" Roubaix with its taller headtube, but 90% of the time, I'm the freshest one in the pack as the miles tick past 70 or so.
Before I got the Colnago, I had my Defy in the shop for a few days and borrowed a friends Madone that I used for a 45 mile ride. the bike was the same size as mine (50 cm) and the seat height was close enough that it didn't need adjustment but it was a race geometry. After the ride, I had pains in my back and shoulders that kept me off the bike for a few days. Being short with a short torso kind of limits one to what type of bike they can ride.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Surely needs a set of look power pedals to complete the package.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,541 Posts
A Brooks B17 is what it needs.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I nice rack with panniers would work wonders.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,541 Posts
Black with stainless.

·
348 Posts
I have this hiliarious image in my mind of what I'd look like on that thing with my bum up higher than my head. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts