Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you be? Keep in mind you can't ride bikes unless you are a monkey or a bear.

I want to be a bear. I like berries and people being afraid of me.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I've always thought being a tiger would be cool, but after your post, I have to admit, I wouldn't mind being a big ol' brown bear living in Alaska.

·
Two skinny J's
21,181 Posts
Toss up between a Cheetah or Eagle.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dog, parrot, and cat respectfully disagree:

As for me, I will be the lion that rides a horse:

Yes, I did say a lion that rides a horse:

We both know it wouldn't be respectfully.

I didn't know lions could ride horses. We are screwed.

Anyone else?

I thought maybe a bald eagle, but I just want to fly and not get eaten.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
A Peregrine Falcon because it's the fastest bird in the world and I have a need for speed and fishing.

Actually a Ostrich can easily kill a lion.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That lion rules!
Yes it does, I hope they never release it so it can teach other lions how to do the same.

A Peregrine Falcon because it's the fastest bird in the world and I have a need for speed and fishing.

Actually a Ostrich can easily kill a lion.
I need proof. I'm pretty sure I can fight an ostrich and win, but not a lion.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
I need proof. I'm pretty sure I can fight an ostrich and win, but not a lion.
An Ostrich could kill you with no problem...unless your using a gun or an bow and arrow...but then you could then kill a lion too. You need to study your animals more, there are some surprises: Ostriches and Emus: The Facts

Surprises like a 20 pound raccoon can make mincemeat out of a 100 pound dog. Or Roadrunners can easily kill a full size rattlesnake, just to name a couple.

I was at a state park some years ago in Indiana and watched a PitBull take on a raccoon, the pitbull was dead in about 10 seconds; then at another state park I saw a large German Shepherd get killed by one.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,500 Posts
Honey Badger!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg&feature=fvst]YouTube - The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger (original narration by Randall)[/ame]

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
the honey badger is way more bad____ than i... i would have to be a bear or something mellow

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'd be a squirrel. :D

They always seem to be having so much fun. Running around, climbing trees, jumping from limb to limb.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

They always seem to be having so much fun. Running around, climbing trees, jumping from limb to limb.
I used to say the same thing, then I realized I squirrel hunt, now I want to be something I don't shoot.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts

And drowning in swimming pools, getting ran over by cars, being attacked by larger predators, getting shot at...yeah that's my idea of fun.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts