Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, last week was crazy busy, so I didn't get much time at the computer for anything besides work. Then I spent all day Saturday working on my yard. Had to pull out a stone path, dig up a flower garden, and level some low spots. At some point, I came in contact with a plant that doesn't like me. Big ugly splotches showed up around my wrists. Apparently, I'm allergic to hydrocortisone, as that caused the splotches to bubble and blister, and now they're weeping. Looks like my skin is melting. Oh, and the sneezes never end, which is a bonus.

I'll be around more when I'm feeling better.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not poison oak/ivy. The doctor drained the blisters and taped me up all purty. A bit awkward on a motorcycle, but I made it to the pharmacy and home ok. He took a culture, just in case. Should find out in a few days what it was.

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Hey Sicky, how you doing?

Is it driving you crazy wanting to scratch

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Dang Hack hope you get to feeling better. I'm off work till this staph infection on my face goes down. Turns out people don't want you around if you're leaking puss. I even went to the Doc. Lots of antibiotics and painkillers, so I'll be on all day... Woohoo!

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Dang Hack hope you get to feeling better. I'm off work till this staph infection on my face goes down. Turns out people don't want you around if you're leaking puss. I even went to the Doc. Lots of antibiotics and painkillers, so I'll be on all day... Woohoo!
Staph infection on your face?? :eek:

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
I pulled a hair out and got a big infection about a year ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts