Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I HATE working in the city environment but have been forced over the past 5 months to do so. I have learned to walk with my head down and don't let your eyes wander even for the biggest ruckus on the street corner...just keep moving. Lock your doors when you boom up and work as fast as you can.

Anway, I have seen #4 copper grounds cut from every pole for miles, copper stolen from AC units in apt complexes, churches and businesses BUT until today I had NEVER seen aluminum rain gutters cut from buildings and I mean every building for blocks.

I'm not saying I have worked in the Bronx or E. St. Louis but it sure aint purty. I worked in the neighborhood Micheal Vick grew up in and that was probably one of the worst..Michael Vick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry done venting....

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I live in Family City, USA, which is one of the top ten safest cities for its size (population) in the US. Oddly enough, my previous home (before I moved to Australia) was also in the top ten. We don't have much crime, just bad drivers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts