Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A standard bike wheel consist of three major types including the rim, spokes, and also the tire.If we want to buy a good set of wheelset we should choose them seriously.The rim is the part which safeguards the tires on the wheel which is generally made from steel, light weight aluminum alloy, or carbon fiber.But now more and more person like to use carbon fiber.So in the web site we can find Bicycle Clincher Rims easily. In the same manner there are different types of bikes for different sort of cycling hobbies, there are also different kinds of Bicycle Wheels types.
If you want to have a perfect bike by yourself,you must be aware of own good wheels war very important.Today,I write this article will educate you on how to choice true wheels.I can tell you a few stories and tell you that I've seen more than a few incidents (some of them my own) involving loose and even broken spokes on bicycles. Some of today's Clincher Wheelset which have carbon synthetic material , don't see the same problem which we saw years ago with most bikes. Still, cheap bicycles still seem to run into unbalanced wheels and those of us riders who put in many many miles each riding season, want a true and balanced ride.

http://www.fyurl.com/rr.php?c=2&sit...//www.carbonwheelsets.com/wheels/tubular.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts