Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Giro and the Tour of California have given us some amazingly inspirational performances over the past few stages. I hope all of the professional cycling fans on here got to see them.

For those that did, if we narrow it down to Georges on Stage 6 of the TOC, Horner on Stage 7 and Rabotinni on Stage 15 of the Giro; who would you say gave the most inspirational performance?

For me, I'm having trouble deciding between Rabotinni and Georges, but I'm inclined to give it to Rabotinni, because of the fight he had to put up when Rodriguez passed him at the end.

I always like seeing a breakaway work, especially when it's pretty much been solo. Though Horner's did not, he was still impressive throwing it all out there like that.

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Shhhhh! I have some DVR watching to catch up on, at least for the Tour of California :D

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Shhhhh! I have some DVR watching to catch up on, at least for the Tour of California :D
Yeah! Seems my recordings mysteriously disappeared to make room for the episodes of Storm chasers that my 6 year old seems to be enamored with after his bedtime.:mad:

This kid is way to smart for me already.:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rabotinni is in a break again. But, man, he sure looks like he is hurting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts