Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to this site, but a long time fan of the videos. Since I'm new, thought I'd start a forum for ppl to intro themselves. Not sure if there's a discussion already like this so sorry if there is.<br>So I'm an expecting Dad, we're due for our first miracle late May 09, & I know alot of info on here is for Dads already knee deep, but I guess I'm doing the whole nesting thing.<br>From New Zealand (so alot of promoted products or comps dont apply, but the vids are universal)<br>But-yeah, nice to meet y'all, & happy new year!
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Replica Supra Shoes
Cheap Coogi Jeans

·
889 Posts
Welcome, I'm a father of 3 myself. Don't get much time on the bike because of it but still love my bikes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello all! I am fairly new to biking and this forum. I am a happily married, middle aged father of two trying to get back into shape without exacerbating a lower back problem. I ride a Cannondale Hybrid and am starting build up miles on my Italian made road bike. It was built by Ennio Salvador. Nothing too special, but built to fit me. I am a large guy and this is the first bike I have ever owned that feels right. It is awesome to just get out there and ride. I appreciate the posts and stories.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Hi from the Swamps of South Jersey, I am a 67-1/2 year old grate grand pop. I ride for my helth, but found I realy like being on the bike;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts