Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ame]http://vimeo.com/43038579[/ame] click the link for full story. Now I have seen it all
Paul

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I want to wear an invisible helmet around my neck so I can feel the wind in my hair! That looks comfortable.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Not such a bad idea. I am just curious how the bag will be activated.

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
So you trade a hot and uncomfortable helmet on your head for a hot and uncomfortable wrap around your neck. Hummmm!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Actually studies show head gets hotter in direct sunlight than under a ventilated helmet.

Yes I was kidding when I said it looks comfortable. Maybe in winter time to keep your neck warm. For euro bike riders it's very important to ride without a helmet. They see bicycle helmets the way we saw seatbelts in 1970. It's hard to admit that a central part of your lifestyle is dangerous when you've been cruising along in blissful ignorance for so long.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lol wouldnt be a bad idea if they incorporated it with camelpak back pack... However, i fall way to often to afford/reload/reset whatever you have to do to "reload" it for the next fall

Lol maybe a full body suit would be cool! :D i'd be down to try more backflips off small cliffs then!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts