Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a bike for $549 and I'm wondering if the 26 volt system is good enough. I have a lot of hills around here, tho' the roads are paved. Just thought I could ask for an opinion or two about this bike, please:

e-Moto Ridge 4.5 Electric Assist Bicycle
Product Description:
The e-Moto Ridge 4.5 step-through electric hybrid bicycle is ideal for commuting, shopping, or a leisurely ride in the park. It includes a sensor that feels how hard you are pedaling and instantly provides electric power to match your efforts as well as a thumb throttle that can bring it to top speed for an average of 20 miles.
• Travels an average of 25 miles per charge with pedal assist and 20 miles using only the throttle.
• Includes both a torque sensor for pedal assist mode and a throttle for the easiest ride.
• Top speed of 16 MPH miles per hour with throttle or pedal assist.
• 26 volt system with step through frame.
• 1-year electronics warranty (motor, battery and controller) and 10-year frame warranty.
• 16" frame
• Lithium Ion Battery and Charger included
• 27” seat height

·
Registered
37 Posts
I used to use my dads E bike for a while but one day on my way to school three of my spokes came out! made me late for class. I guess it was cheap China parts or something. we decided to sell the thing a while back. But the one you describe seems good for the price. My dad spent over $1,000 and it only went five miles faster per hour than the one you are describing. Plus it sounds like it has a good warranty. From what I know e moto seems like a decent brand based on revews.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts