Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
At 67 every thing I do hurts, at least untill I losen up.:D

·
717 Posts
I don't know who said "Pain is weakness leaving the body" but I'm always amazed at how weak I still must be.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
bmohan55 said:
I don't know who said "Pain is weakness leaving the body" but I'm always amazed at how weak I still must be.
If that is true I must be really really weak. I hurt when I am slow, I often hurt when i am stopped and I am never fast except down the mountain. I should come up with some new words to coming round the mountain to coming down the mountain.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
88 Posts
At 66, the best I've done is very fast downhill. When fighting a head wind or steep climb I don't even do half fast. I think I might be able to walk up the hill faster.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At 66, the best I've done is very fast downhill. When fighting a head wind or steep climb I don't even do half fast. I think I might be able to walk up the hill faster.
The fact your out riding awesome and fast is relative hu? The year before last I rode a century with a few guys and one of them was a 67 year gentlemen who rode a fixie....he kicked my arse, I couldn't believe it. We got to the first feed station and her asked me if i was ok.....Found out later he was a former senior Olympic winner!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts