Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
717 Posts
the perfect Chicago snack

Attachments

·
717 Posts
After several hours Kayaking on the river with my son, nothing tastes better than a fresh Grouper sandwich washed down with Allagash White Ale.

Attachments

·
717 Posts
I may be in trouble, a craft beer store opened up within walking distance of my house, 16 different craft beers on tap! The first of many Growlers....

Attachments

·
717 Posts
Amazing beer! 12 bottles given to me by the president of our Italian owned company. Brewed in the town of Lurisia Terme at the base of the Maritine Alps. This variety, Birra Lurisia Diec, has alcohol content of 10% but smooth as anything I've ever tasted. It make my naughty parts all tingley after one glass!

Attachments

·
717 Posts
^^^^^^she's a keeper!

·
717 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i like the State Toast!

·
717 Posts
decisions decisions....

Attachments

·
717 Posts
Bud is not for people who like beer, it's for people who like to pee

·
717 Posts
Raising a (post-ride) glass to the newlyweds with Stone Delicious IPA at the Brewery!

Attachments

·
717 Posts

Hop work orange at blue Mountain brewery outside of Charlottesville, top of a mountain looking across the Shannondoah Valley. May not have been the best beer I've ever had but one of the most Beautiful places I have enjoyed one.

·
717 Posts
Back home and enjoying two of Richmond's finest offerings, a Veil Double IPA at the Jefferson Hotel bar.

Attachments

·
717 Posts
Stone Brewery had their one year anniversary party on Browns Island in Richmond Saturday, wife and i were there volunteering at the Capital Trail tent. Afterwards we visited a tent that showed drawing of Stones' soon to be built restaurant. I was telling my wife about it when this guy next to me started talking about it with us, he was Greg Koch, co-founder of Stone. Very cool guy, said they were thrilled with the Richmond area, called it San Diego east. Then my wife had the audacity to ask him why they don't make a light beer! He said never use the "L" word around him, he asked what she liked and then he took us over to the beer tent and asked for three "Punk in Drublic's" which we shared with him.

Attachments

·
717 Posts
MilsR- Stone beer is good, FREE Stone beer is great...sharing a Stone beer with Gregg Koch, priceless.

Rola, got a wedding this weekend, but i pretty much did the ride last Sunday

https://www.relive.cc/view/1178112726

1 - 13 of 13 Posts